Forum de l'alliance Stargate Commando - Ogame : Univers MIZAR Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Stargate Commando - Ogame : Univers MIZAR
Motivés, investis, nous faisons corps face à nos ennemis.

FAQ S’enregistrer Connexion

Tv Icon For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Stargate Commando - Ogame : Univers MIZAR Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> Fusion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nerijamy
Utilisateur

Masculin
Point(s): 197
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tv Icon For Facebook Répondre en citant

Tv Icon For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

AT&T drops Huawei deal . Can you please include logo of the TripAdvisor?Thank you again!Reply Dustin W. Stout says06.03.16 at 3:08 PMActually, it looks like there may have been a problem with the inline form that should have been there it was hiding from the page. If trust matters to your business, then design details should matter too. I made a tumblr icon to match your icons however, Im sure yours would be much nicer, so tumblr would be my request. Criticized for tweet . Thank you! I made one Pinterest icon to match one of your sets, but Im VERY sure yours is much better. If you want an idea of what a profile looks like, you can see mine at Melissa says08.29.12 at 2:07 PMLovely icons, thank you! Would Pinterest be an appropriate addition to your icon set?Reply Dustin W. Beach ice skating . What about Instagram? Is there a way to direct people to your instagram?That social network is becoming really popular!Reply Dustin W. Im trying to formulate something for people in your shoes that would be practical and highly effective for a blogger& Still working on it though.As far as your question goes, I think it has definitely helped solidify my brand image in a number of ways. I am now wondering if I did something wrong?Reply Dustin W. Thanks for your help! AngelaReply Dustin W. Israel strikes Syria . .. That email gives you the link to the downloads page along with the password to access the content on it. Traveller and dreamer, for me travelling brings the best out of myself to become a better person everyday. btw Love the social sharing you have on the posts. Spiked rival's drink . Feel free to email me the document instead of me trying to download it. I am just beginning to use SU.Thanks so much for the lovely set of icons!Reply Mariana McEnroe says02.27.14 at 8:45 AMTHis are awesome! thank you so much!Reply Connie Nash says02.24.14 at 5:38 PMThank you, so much for the Icons Dustin they are really pretty. I was wondering if you would consider adding Snapchat?Thanks for putting these together!Reply Dustin W. Stout says01.04.13 at 1:02 AMAwesome. ICOICNSPNG ICOPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG ICOICNSPNG Advertise here Results 1-24 of 179 for search term "facebook". Maybe at least 256px or even vector files would be awesome! Right now its very limited because of the small size. Just add your email below. I am confused as I thought the new logo was sans serif and uppercase for G+? I just wanted to clarify. I use both my Facebook profile and page and would like to have links to both without using the same icon twice. How do you think your logo has helped to expand your platform?Reply Dustin W. Stout says12.11.14 at 12:48 PMHi Anna! Youre so very welcome! You may also find my Official Social Media Logos post (and downloadables) useful! And you can always contact me here.Reply khachle says03.18.15 at 10:52 AMMicrosof Exchange Zara Altair says12.01.14 at 4:33 PMAwesome work. That resource includes high-resolution versions of official social network logos for when a 32x32px icon isnt enough.Latest UpdateIncluded in this most recent update were some updates, one new addition, and several removals of social networks that are no longer with us.Medium updated their company logo (again) and so I definitely wanted to include that in the new mix.VK, the popular Russian social network has been added to the list by popular demand. Stout says08.01.15 at 11:37 AMGreat to hear! Reply Roukaya Said says07.30.15 at 1:57 AMHello, Im Roukaya Said, community manager at the Departemental council of Mayotte in Paris. Let me check.Reply Simon Woods says05.08.14 at 5:05 PMYep! It worked soon after. So be on the lookout for those usual suspects.Updated Social Media Icons FTW!Whether its a blog, business site, or just a cool infographic, one outdated social icon can totally ruin it.I can understand though that its not easy to stay on top with how often some of these sites change their icons. Launches grooming line . glad you took the time to design these!Reply Lynn Abate-Johnson (peoplefw) says03.08.14 at 6:16 PMDustin, Thanks so much for this 5a02188284
magnifier for facebook firefoxdownload facebook chat by msonar for java mobilefacebook paper app releasehow to find my facebook password on my phonedownload new facebook 2014download facebook app for blackberry otahow to delete friends contact in facebook accountappleton east high school facebookfacebook for samsung galaxy 5tyrant facebook hack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Stargate Commando - Ogame : Univers MIZAR Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> Fusion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation